· We require 48 hours notice for all cancellations.
· Cancellations made before 12:00 noon the day before your event are subject to a 35% cancellation fee.
· We do not accept cancellations after after 12:00pm the day before your event. No exceptions.
· Reductions in the number service attendees must be requested 48 hours prior to day of service. Any reductions made less than 48 hours before service are subject to a 20% service charge.
· When weather reports indicate possible snow fall, ice storms, wintery mix, etc., you will receive a call from our catering manager.
You will then have the opportunity to cancel you pending order. All cancellation policies will apply if you proceed with your order.
· Our cancellation fees are a result of the volume of catering affairs we service. All jobs are planned 72 hours prior to service.
A great portion of each affair is completed 48 hours prior to service (paper goods, beverages, condiments, etc.).
· We appreciate your patronage and understanding.